Thursday, August 8, 2013

house proud: tour of our sweet home in chicago

Welcome to our home! 





 

 


Come on in!

 Foyer:


Living & Dining Room:






The shells are my seasonal accents.


Breakfast Area & Hearth Room:


The kitchen table centerpiece changes frequently.
(example: two weeks ago it was a bowl of lemons)







Kitchen:




Hall:



Guest Bedroom 1:





The little pineapple picture is my nod to the symbol of hospitality.




Guest Bedroom 2:



whenever the house gets staged, I will replace trae's comfy huge grey chair 
with my petite, more aesthetically pleasing, but less functional, white one shown above.
i've rearranged it before- it looks much better! 



I broke up the shelves in attempt to create both an office area and to hide Trae's 
(frequently used I might add ;)) workout equipment


Guest Bathroom:

 



Master Bedroom:







Small Master Bath:






Mud Room & Laundry Room



Trae's motorcycle area:


Trae's garage:


I always like to post one of the coyote pass, the pink and purple machine.


A lot of things- absolutely! But he's actually organized them very well. 
It's currently set up, so that he can work on bike number 4. 







No comments:

Post a Comment