Being away has allowed me to contribute to baby showers in a lovely manner....
the invitations and decorations!
(my favorite part)
Shawndra + baby K's baby shower invitations & decorations
theme: shatto milk & cookies.... & yards of yarn
grey, white, pool blue & chartreuse
(& an accent of orange!)
to bring in the colors of the nursery, naturally.
theme: shatto milk & cookies.... & yards of yarn
grey, white, pool blue & chartreuse
(& an accent of orange!)
to bring in the colors of the nursery, naturally.
Morgan + baby Roesler's baby shower invitations and decorations
theme: little birds & whimsical flags
purple and pink
(and a hint of green)
And finally, the babies arrive!
(one of them at least... photograph below of
Morgan, Autumn and I taken this September)
(Autumn was almost 11 months)
Now I ask, who's baby shower will I be working on in 2014?!

_crop.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment