Liz's 29th Birthday Celebrations.
Being that my birthday is near Halloween, we went to a belated Halloween costume party that friday night.
Appropriately (and so no one would forget!) I went as the birthday girl
and guess who went as my present?!
and guess who went as my present?!
He did make me brownies, so I suppose that's present enough.
Saturday, continuing our fall theme of drinking on the train, we went downtown for shopping
(which I will not do again- although I appreciate Trae's efforts!)
and a late lunch at Le Colonial on Rush Street (for French Vietnamese).
The night ended at the retro burger king in Naperville after a round (or rounds) at Jackson Avenue Pub,
or as we like to call it, our usual.... the pub that is, not BK.
The evening did make me feel like a twenty-something, although be it not 29.
No comments:
Post a Comment